We specialise in E-commerce platforms. Having developed complex (yet intuitive and user friendly) systems for market leaders (see case study below) we are confident we will be a valuable partner for your business.
We can work with you to either develop a new system from scratch (to your exact requirements) or to introduce new (or improve) functionality to your existing system.
We develop E-commerce platforms that are not only user friendly (helping deliver a strong conversion rate), but SEO optimised (driving organic traffic), highly optimised (to ensure fast response times), mobile optimised (to work on your mobile phones), and with current e-commerce best practices in mind (to ensure the best user experience).
Are you looking for a new website (or to add new functionality) including:
Basic functionality such as:
- E-commerce website – homepage/category/product pages and other standard navigation
- Checkout management
- Secure with industry standard protocols
- Order processing
- Order management
- Product management (images / text)
- Delivery management
- Pricing management
- Content management
- Promotion and discount
- Reporting tools
- Blog / News articles
More advanced functionality such as:
- Consumer finance options
- Payment provider integration
- Stock/Order management integration with your own internal systems
- Conversion rate optimisation
- User experience optimisation
- Search results optimisation
How We Work
- We work to your requirements – we can develop something from scratch or develop/add new functionality to your existing systems (including integrations with other systems) working with you along the way to combine our experience with your needs to develop the perfect solution.
- Two way advice – we provide educated feedback on job specs and briefs, offering our expertise as part of the service to help craft a system that will both meet your requirements and best in market.
- East to work with – we avoid complex jargon and focus on working with all of our clients at the same level – ensuring everybody understands what is happening at every stage.
- Modular or System Level – we can work with you on developing new functionality for your existing system, or developing a completely new system from scratch.
- As involved as you would like us to be – some of our clients will provide a brief and work with us remotely, while others invite us into their business for us to spend time with their team for a more hands on interactive problem solving session. We are happy to work with you whichever way suits you best.
Concept – we work with you and your team to ensure your concept is clear.
Specification – we work with you to put together a clear project specification either based on a two way dialogue or by visiting your business and identifying the requirements directly
Proposal – we will put together an estimate and project timeline for your to review and confirm
We operate a multi-stage development plan which includes you throughout the process.
We conduct user testing and also provide sample builds for you to test throughout the process.
All of our projects are compliant with all necessary requirements and we ensure the final project matches the project brief to your satisfaction.
Once the final project is signed off, we launch the product in your live environment and retest to ensure everything is working.
We recently developed an e-commerce platform for a £multi-million car parts specialist. This was a very complex system that had to integrate with their existing inventory and order management system and to also function in the specialist car parts market.
- Back end integration with their bespoke inventory and order management system
- Front end