The creators of the Fluid Football with 5 star reviews and over 6 million downloads across iOS App Store and Android Google Play. Innovative design, iconic styling and fluid gameplay mechanics have made this a leading app in the soccer genre. We leverage this experience and work closely with our clients looking for an outsourced solution to create great games and applications.
Our team have created PC/Steam ports of leading videogames as well as designing and developing simulations for non gaming applications on PC and web platforms. Our experience in bringing together interactive development, creative design and innovative applications has created successful products on a range of platforms and in a wide variety of sectors from videogames to government agencies.
We have over 25 years of experience developing systems for clients in a multitude of industries. We can create new systems to your exact specifications or improve your existing systems, introducing new functionality that will improve efficiency and fund itself.
The most recent project we did (see case study) introduced a new system to replace an existing system that was (at the time) taking 1 member of staff 1 full weeks worth of man-hours per month – the new system was delivered to the client at the cost of half of the annual man-hours and achieved the same result at the press of a single button. These kinds of operational efficiency improvements not only improve your companies bottom line, they also improve staff morale – replacing long laborious tasks with intelligent systems enables your team to focus on more.
How We Work
- We work to your requirements – we can develop something from scratch or develop/add new functionality to your existing systems (including integrations with other systems) working with you along the way to combine our experience with your needs to develop the perfect solution
- Two-way advice – we provide educated feedback on job specs and briefs, offering our expertise as part of the service to help craft a system that will both meet your requirements
and best in market
- East to work with – we avoid complex jargon and focus on working with all of our clients at the same level – ensuring everybody understands what is happening at every stage
- Modular or System Level – we can work with you on developing new functionality for your existing system, or developing a completely new system from scratch
- As involved as you would like us to be – some of our clients will provide a brief and work with us remotely, while others invite us into their business for us to spend time with their team for a more hands-on interactive problem-solving session. We are happy to work with you whichever way suits you best.
Concept – we work with you and your team to ensure your concept is clear.
Specification – we work with you to put together a clear project specification either based on a two way dialogue or by visiting your business and identifying the requirements directly
Proposal – we will put together an estimate and project timeline for your to review and confirm
We operate a multi-stage development plan which includes you throughout the process.
We conduct user testing and also provide sample builds for you to test throughout the process.
All of our projects are compliant with all necessary requirements and we ensure the final project matches the project brief to your satisfaction.
Once the final project is signed off, we launch the product in your live environment and retest to ensure everything is working.
A leading video games publisher approached us with an open task – to look into operational efficiencies within their business. We spent a day with key members of their team and immediately identified several key “pain points” (areas where a system could replace laborious manual staff input).
One of (the many) systems we developed immediately eliminated a week’s worth of man-hours – freeing up that staff member to utilise their time more efficiently. Not only did the system improve their business, it was delivered at a fraction of the cost of the staff members working hours.
- Allows the finance department to run royalty reports for all of their licensors at the push of a button
- Takes royalty reports with thousands upon thousands of individual transactions and instantly formats them into the companies own internal reporting format
- Offers improved and more customisation to their reporting system
- Introduced automated invoice generation based on sales data coming directly from multiple channels